Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Viva Las Vegas with the Freebielicious Girls!


Can you feel the excitement?  Whether you are in Vegas or doing Virtual Vegas with us at home, there are LOTS of prizes to be won!  Are you ready for some sweet treats from Kinderglynn?  

Thinking Beginning of the Year yet?  
Well, let me help you relax and enjoy summer a little bit more. 
 Enjoy my September Success Kit and make going back to school as easy and print and go! 






I have an AWESOME DVD from Heidi Songs to giveaway.  If you love her things as much as I do then her Sing and Spell Sight Words is a must for your classroom.  My kids love these and I know they work.  Each year I love to hear them writing and singing her songs to make sure they are spelling the words right.  Kid tested, Teacher approved!







If you are in Vegas stop by booth 115 and enter to win an I-PAD MINI from all of us at Freebielicous!


Not in Vegas, that is OK!  We are giving away one for you too!  I told you we had some SWEET TREATS for you!

Jump on over to FREEBIELICIOUS and enter to win from home!

Join in all the excitement.  


Photobucket

No comments: